1. These plans are for the familiarization purposes only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Ournal Class Spacedock.
2. In an emergency, the sections can seperate and operate at emergency conditions.
3. The auxiliary fusion reactors can provide life-support and sublight propulsion in the event of a section separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
4. Hydrogen and other interstellar gases are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power systems.
5. The ship's compliment is divided into four watches of six hours.
6. All decks have built in gravity, inertial dampening and anti-radiation force fields.
7. Environmental suits are fully adjustable and stored in various strategic locations throughout the vessel.
8. The Ournal Class can accept multiple hull violations. A1l doors and bulkheads are airtight and capable of withstanding sudden drastic pressure changes. The containment doors seal off sections of the ship to prevent progressive decompression. They are kept open during normal operations, but will close when all stations have been secured or when the hull has been breached. Doors adjacent to evacuated sections can only be overridden by damage control parties. There are similar containment hatches which can seal off all gangways.
Copyright 2017 Patuto Enterprises. All Rights Reserved. "Cygnus-X1.Net" and the "Star Trek LCARS Book / Episode /Blueprints Database" is in no way associated with nor endorsed by Paramount Pictures and/or Viacom; Pocket Books and/or Simon & Schuster; their parents or their affiliates. "Star Trek" et al and any/all related names, marks and/or insignias are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. No infringement on the rights of Paramount Pictures or the authors/illustrators or publishers of the books/episodes/blueprints included within this site is intended. Remarks made within the 'Forums' section of this site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the webmaster.
This page has been viewed 19687 times since October 9th, 2012