There are 21 active users currently online|
Starfleet Interceptor - Prowler Class
Illustrator: Eric Kristiansen
1. These plans are for the familiarization purposes only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Prowler Class Interceptor.
2. In an emergency, the secondary hull can separate from the warp nacelles. The warp nacelles cannot operate independently.
3. The auxiliary fusion reactors can provide life-support and sublight propulsion in the event of a hull separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
4. Hydrogen and other interstellar gases are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power systems and impulse engines.
5. Except when berthed, the craft is crewed at all times. The ship's compliment is divided into four watches of six hours.
6. All decks have built in gravity, inertial dampening and anti-radiation force fields.
7. Environmental suits are fully adjustable and stored in various strategic locations throughout the vessel.
8. The Prowler class can accept multiple hull violations. All doors and bulkheads are airtight and capable of withstanding sudden drastic pressure changes. The containment doors seal off sections of the ship to prevent progressive decompression. They are kept open during normal operations, but will close when all stations have been secured or when the hull has been breached. Doors adjacent to evacuated sections can only be overridden by damage control parties. There are similar containment hatches which can seal off all gangways.
|Sheet 3: Aft / Ventral Views||
Donations are used to offset the cost of running and maintaining this site.
A single dollar goes a long way :-)