There are 9 active users currently online.
Klingon FrigateK'Vort Class
Illustrator: Eric Kristiansen
1. These plans are for the familiarization purpores only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Klingon Warship class.
2. In an emergency, the primary hull and boom may separate from the secondary hull. The secondary hull can not operate independently.
3. The auxiliary power reactors will provide sublight propulsion and power in the event of a hull separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
4. Hydrogen and other interrtellar gares are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power reactors and impulse engines.
5. The photon torpedo system is a modular unit that can be removed for servicing at a repair center.
6. Except when berthed, the frigate is crewed at all times. For this purpose the ship's compliment is divided into two watches of 12 hours.
7. All decks have built in gravity, anti-acceleration and anti radiation force fields.
8. Environmental suits are fully adjustable and stored in various strategic locations throughout the vessel.
9. The vessel is equipped with reactive armor plate/deflector grid which are designed to help dissipate the effects of enemy weapons.
10. Located to the rear of the vessel is the landing gangway.
11. The K'Vort class can accept multiple hull violations. All doors and bulkheads are airtight and capable of withstanding sudden drastic pressure changes. The containment doors seal off sections of the ship to prevent progressive decompression. They are kept open during normal operations, but will close when all battle stations have been secured or when the hull has been violated. Doors opening onto an evacuated, it may only be overridden by damage control parties. There are similar containment hatches which can seal off all gangways.
12. The Frigate is capable of atmospheric entry and planetary landing. The ship's hull is a semi-lifting body which help the wings lift and stabilize the craft. The vessel flies through the atmosphere under power. In its final approach it uses an anti-gravity cushion and three legs to set down.
13. The cloaking device makes use of the ship's deflectors to selectively bend light and other electromagnetic waves around the ship to give the illusion of invisibility.
14. Ship's brig has no bed or bunk. Prisoners are forced to curl up around the cell's body waste unit on the floor.
Purchase a set of these Data Sheets by clicking the banner / link below.
Jackill Data Sheets
Only one full-sized sample image is available. Please support the illustrator and [purchase] these great data sheets
|Sheet 3: Front / Rear Profile Views / Airfoil Positions||